Walnut Grove Tree Farm final dates for this season is December 14 and 15 (Sat and Sun). We still have plenty of nice 4-6′ scotch pine, white pine and fir growing in the field, and a good selection of 6-10′ pre-cut fir in our lot. Also, hand made wreaths, center pieces and crafts at our cabin.
Opening day is Friday, November 29, then the following Saturdays and Sundays, 10am – 5pm until we sell out.
Walnut Grove Tree Farm is gearing up for the 2019 tree season. Trees are looking great and installing a new bridge! The old wooden bridge to the cabin has held for a good 30+ years and is being replaced with a ‘covered bridge’. How fun is that?
Start a family yuletide tradition at Walnut Grove Tree Farm!
- Select and cut your own perfect Christmas tree from the thousands of trees growing in the field, or select a fresh pre-cut tree displayed at our cabin.
- We provide the saw, tree wagon, and measuring pole.
- We mechanically shake, bale, and load your tree
- After you select your tree, relax and enjoy a complimentary cup of hot cocoa, apple cider or coffee by the wood stove in our rustic log cabin.
- Free gift bags for kids.
- Sorry, we can not accommodate buses or groups over 25.